What makes it different from other companies?
- ITG provides unlimited basic support via phone & email
- Provides Complimentary Premium Support man hours to all customers with active subscription
- For strategic accounts, we offer roadmap discussion
- Quarterly health check visit
- Conduct Usage Assessment to help customers on how they can utilize existing software package
- Product update session/events
- Annual customer events (Pasasalamat)
What are the inclusions/ what do we usually do for this?
- For Complimentary Premium support, it covers the following:
- End-user Refresher Training
- Business Process Review/Consultation
- Onsite Support
- Basic Support – access to ITG support team via email / phone
- Usage Assessment
- We provide usage assessment for all end-users
- Support team will provide recommendation based on the result of assessment
What is the reason why we have great focus on after sales activities?
- We need to maintain good and long term business relationship with existing customers.
- To maintain/retain existing customer base
- Build upsell/cross sell opportunities to happy and satisfied customers
- Build upsell/cross sell pipeline through customer love/visits
Any client feedback about our aftersales?
“[Our ServiceDesk Engineer] Acknowledges all instructions received. Gives special (not routine) requests prompt attention. I especially appreciate him calling for instructions which are not clear, to receive proper guidance and also to advise client how best to resolve issues. Very courteous.”
–Banking & Finance Client 1
“[Our ServiceDesk Engineer] Does routine updates with care. Also very courteous.”
–Banking & Finance Client 1
“I worked with [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] recently on our request to update our printed Invoice, and I thought he was very easy to work with. He was able to document and resolve all our concerns all the way to completion. Working with us is not always easy because our schedule and workload may result in us not providing replies and feedback right away, but [he] was always able to follow up and check on the progress of our testing of the changes, which was of great help to us. He was also able to understand and document all outstanding issues after the initial update on the program and made sure that all our requirements were met at the end.”
–Manufacturing & Distribution Client 1
“Response time: As a first responder, [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] makes sure she responds to my queries within a few minutes of my communication. A live response over the phone or email lowers my apprehension. [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] explains clearly her response and supports it with suite answers articles to ensure I get to validate as needed.She offers ways or workarounds in case needed.
Critical incident: I asked her about behaviour of kit components if there is a price increase and a response was given very fast like 5 minutes which validated what I thought about the problem. [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] demonstrates professionalism in her work and relationship with us as partners despite her young age. She doesn’t hesitate to ask help form her colleagues and superiors in case she runs out of options.
With these, I formally commend [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] for a job well done.”
–Manufacturing & Distribution Client 2
- I would like to commend [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] as she was very helpful, fast and efficient. She really handled all my queries and questions very well. Additionally, she really made sure that she was able to help me by confirming if she has resolved my issue or requests.
–Manufacturing & Distribution Client 3
- [Our ServiceDesk Engineer] is very attentive with regard to requests escalated to him. He is very easy to coordinate and deal with. He asks the necessary questions if there are certain instructions that needs to be clarified, he also gives his recommendations which is a big plus. He makes the necessary followup to his counterparts if there are issues that are unresolved. Overall we’re very satisfied with the service he provides to us.
–Public Services Client 1