Secure up to 80% Government-Supported Funding with Productivity Solutions Grant.
Push your business to leverage operations with the help of government-subsidized solutions during this COVID Pandemic. The path to digital transformation is made possible wiith the assistance from the national government of Singapore and your trusted digital partner, ITG.
Contact Us Today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- A business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% of local shareholding
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore
The company must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
The following entities do not qualify for grant support:
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
Each company supported by ESG is subjected to an annual grant cap of S$30,000 for solutions supported by ESG, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year.
Companies that have fully utilised their grant caps will not be eligible for further support within the validity period of the grant cap, and may then apply for new solutions at the next period when the grant caps are refreshed. Companies are encouraged to plan the use of the PSG for their purchases.
Promo period is from 1 April – 31 September 2021.