One of the Top Five Banks in the Philippines Initiates Digital Transformation with Red Hat and ManageEngine
One of the top five (5) banks in the Philippines posted a challenge with its lack of tools that organizes their service requests. Their Active Directory administrators lack visibility in both authorized and unauthorized changes made that result in the lack of data to produce reports. With all of this, they are not able to measure User Satisfaction which can help them improve their services.
As innovation continues to grow, they saw the need for scaling integration because the consumer demands are increasing. Alongside this, they would need to integrate legacy systems with modern applications through the use of API.
– RedHat Openshift
– RedHat 3Scale
– RedHat SingleSignOn
– RedHat Enterprise Linux
– ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
– ManageEngine ADManager Plus
Upon the implementation of the technologies offered by ITG and the specific IT business requirements, they are now able to:
- Automate SLA’s and request workflows with process
- Manage incident and service requests with the use of Service Catalog
- Ensure User Satisfaction surveys upon request closure
- Save up on cost and with the use of open-source solution?
- Manage API Lifecycle from creation to retirement
- Autoscale performance to adapt to different workload during operational hours
- Manage clusters both on-premise and on the cloud with the consideration to adapt to a hybrid cloud approach in the future